The iconic Triple-R 1000, a firm favourite amongst the heavy truck and LCV sectors, is now offered with integrated amber flashing beacon function. Incorporating 8 different forward-facing flash patterns, the additional safety functionality within the lamp, combines with the possibility to connect a white or amber position/side light function, as well as the exceptional high beam driving light function to really set the Triple-R 1000 apart from the competition.
The Triple-R 1000 is a high-performance driving light that delivers a spot beam pattern well suited to road use. Recent styling updates to the Triple-R range have resulted in a clean contemporary design, with a more aggressive edge, to match the aesthetic design prevalent on modern vehicles. Boasting 9,240 lumen, and delivering 1 lux to 612m (E-Boost mode), the auxiliary LED driving light provides improved left/right spread of light without compromising the up/down spread which ensures suitability of the lights to a wide array of vehicles, including where the lights are mounted high on the vehicle. Dual-output ‘E-Boost’ technology allows for operation within ECE Regulation 112 parameters, when the supplied E-Boost cap is removed, and where country regulations demand for on-road use in parallel with your vehicle’s standard high beam driving lights.
Included within the lamp is the option to connect an integrated position/side light function, for when the requirement is for a light installation that gets noticed as much during the day as at night. There is the possibility to connect white or amber coloured position lights, simply by inserting the corresponding wire into the lamp connector at the point of installation, or leave both disconnected to have your Triple-R 1000 act as a high beam driving light only. The position light function (white only) is approved to ECE regulation 7, to operate in parallel with your standard vehicle lights.
Also approved to ECE Regulation 65 as a warning light, there are 16 different amber warning light settings which can be selected and synchronised (between multiple lamps), at the point of installation, or using a momentary switch where the requirement is to change the flash pattern on demand. Examples of the different flash patterns can be seen in the Videos section below.
- Highly efficient 11W LED technology (upgraded for 2020/21)
- Integrated white or amber position lights function – UNECE Reg7 (White only)
- Integrated amber flashing beacon function – UNECE Reg65
- ECE approved for on-road high beam (E-Boost technology) use – UNECE Reg112
- Ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised optics deliver spot beam pattern
- Contemporary lamp design
- Includes versatile ‘Centre Mount’ mounting system plus integral features to enable side mounting (brackets sold separately)
- CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics
- Anodised pre-treatment and Automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection
- Electronic thermal management
- ‘Unbreakable’ and hardcoated polycarbonate lens
- IP67 watertight
- 5-year warranty
- Designed & manufactured in UK