The iconic Triple-R range, upgraded in 2020/21, delivers exceptional, long-range auxiliary LED automotive lighting. Initially developed for the uncompromising requirements of professional track and rally motorsport, the range has evolved to become a firm favourite across the passenger car, 4x4, light commercial, and heavy truck market, both on and off-road. Recent additions to the Triple-R range boast innovative features and functionality, including patent-pending technology never seen before in an auxiliary LED light bar.
Incorporating an arrangement of high efficiency, premium ‘bin’ LEDs at a carefully selected 5000K colour temperature, with 80CRI for high levels of sharpness and clarity, the Triple-R Elite products represent our most powerful driving lights. The electronics and optic design work in combination to deliver incredible distance illumination, yet still with enviable left/right spread. The comparatively low up/down spread of light emitted from the Elite lights ensures their suitability when roof mounting, avoiding reflective glare off the vehicle bonnet.
Standard level products feature integrated (optional) white and/or amber position light function for added styling and safety benefits. Alongside the premium design of the lights themselves, you can be sure your Triple-R product will impress even before the sun goes down! High efficiency 11W LEDs deliver impressive distance illumination albeit with not quite the same left/right visibility that you otherwise find with the equivalent Elite level products. A slightly taller up/down spread does however ensure suitability when mounting high on a vehicle such as a truck cab or roof of a van or other light commercial vehicle.
Available in a variety of sizes from the 230mm (9”) Triple-R 750 to the 1305mm (51”) Triple-R 28 Elite, all Triple-R products up to the 590mm (23”) Triple-R 1250, benefit for approval to UNECE Regulation 112 as a high beam driving light. In many cases certification is only achieved using dual-output E-Boost technology, allowing the lamp to be used in both E-Boost or E-Mark Compliant mode depending on country-specific regulations and whether the light(s) are being used on or off-road.
Like all Lazer high performance lights, the Triple-R range is designed, engineered, and built in-house, in our UK premises, you can be fully assured of exceptional high-end product design, coupled with superior levels of illumination, all backed up by our comprehensive 5-year warranty.
- x1 Triple-R 750 LED Lamp
- x1 Centre Mount (1114k)
- x1 Installation Instructions
- Highly efficient 11W LED technology (upgraded for 2020/21)
- 5000K LED colour temperature and 80CRI maximises sharpness and definition
- Integrated white and amber position light function
- Ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised optics deliver spot beam pattern
- UNECE Reg 112 Class B Driving Light, approved for on-road high beam (E-Boost technology) and Reg 7 position/side light function (white only)
- Contemporary lamp design
- Includes versatile ‘Centre Mount’ mounting system plus integral features to enable side mounting (brackets sold separately)
- Electronic thermal management system optimises light output to preserve longevity of the LEDs
- Anodised pre-treatment and automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection
- CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics
- Over voltage protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens with hardcoat lacquer
- UNECE approved Reg 10
- IP67 watertight
- 5-year warranty
- Supplied with pre-wired male/female 3-pin Superseal connectors
- Designed & manufactured in UK