When futuristic design meets raw strength ... Ledson Orion +
With its deliciously futuristic design, it's hard not to get caught up in the good looks of Ledson Orion + ... We know how important it is to have an extra light that not only shines above expectations, but is also really nice to look at! Do you want to own something that turns you into an eye-catcher? Which raises the status of your vehicle in the automotive world? But who also dutifully pushes away the darkness in the evenings and makes your driving much safer?
Brightness that counts
Of course, we here at Diodhuset have made sure that an extra light that owns tomorrow's design also provides large amounts of light! 8500 actual lumens and 1 lux brightness at 450 meters and 0.25 lux brightness at 850 meters (per extra light) give you the visibility on the dark roads that you previously lacked!
A long list of technical, but important, features
In addition to its beautiful design, the auxiliary light is also equipped with a stylish position light that can be set between xenon white and orange: you choose which one you want, if you get tired of one over time, you just have to switch. Orion + has a range of E-markings ECE R112 / R10 / R7, 8500 actual lumens, 6000K light temperature for a modern look, ETM / EMC (explained under properties below), side-reflecting optical system, and more .... together with a cruel performance, Orion + has that coveted want-to-have feeling!
Thanks to its size and design, the Orion + is really nicely mounted on both passenger cars, larger cars and trucks.
Driving Beam slide show
Driving Beam's reflectors are all computer generated and manufactured to give a similar light image as the combo but more even and within the framework of what is legal. It mimics and enhances the car's existing headlights and light image.
Mounting on the vehicle
- Can be mounted easily and neatly with the help of a number plate holder or pipe bracket. See our various accessories for mounting options.
- We strongly recommend that you use our DT relay with original connection to connect the LED ramp to the vehicle. You then have the opportunity to choose between controlling the ramp with a button or connecting it to the high beam (the ramp is then switched on and off automatically together with when the high beam is switched on and off, which most people prefer). There is then also a fuse between extra light and battery to prevent possible damage to battery and other equipment. Detailed installation instructions are included with the DT relay (available for download here) . See our DT relay cables art no. 3346000 (12V) or DT relay cables art no. 3346004 (24V)
TIP: See also our quick coupling for relay kit with finished connectors , no damage to the car's original cabling (no power thief needed). Quick and easy installation!
- With position light, yellow-orange or xenon white (switch on the color you want)
- Driving beam light image that mimics and enhances the vehicle's ordinary light image
- E-marked E9 (Ref. 37.5), ECE R112 / R10 / R7 (white position light)
- Range: 850 m (0.25 lux), 425 m (1 lux)
- EMC-fused (does not interfere with the radio)
- 10000 lumens (theoretical), 8500 lumens (actual)
- Cold white light (6000 K)
- ETM (Electronic Thermal Management) - adjusts the strength of the diodes depending on how hot they are for optimal life
- Side-reflecting optical system
- Pressure equalization membrane
- Heat sink in aluminum
- Adjustable bracket in stainless steel
- Lexan polycarbonate front cover
- 24 month warranty
- 100W (4 x 25W LED)
- IP68 / IP69K (water / dust tight)
- DT connector / DT adapter 2-4 pin included
- Voltage 9-36 V
- Load 6.8 A @ 12 V and 3.4 A @ 24 V
Dimensions & weight:
- Width: 247 mm
- Height: 141 mm (176 mm incl bracket)
- Depth: 92 mm
- Weight: 1.82 kg
- Ledson Orion + LED auxiliary light 10 "
- Bracket, bolts and screws for attaching the auxiliary light with either one or two attachment points
- DT connector (4-pin) complete with DT relay wiring
- Installation instructions
Cable installation instructions (detailed installation instructions included):
- Red: Extra light (+)
- Black: Extra light / Position light (- earth)
- White: Position light (+) white light
- Yellow: Position light (+) yellow-orange light
NOTE: The DT connector must not be cut as it entails an increased risk of moisture damage and the warranty then ceases to apply.
|Number of contacts
||1 x DT connector
|Area of use
|Number of diodes
||10,000 lumens (theoretical), 8500 lumens (actual)
|Type of light image
||141 mm (176 mm incl bracket)
||E9, Yes, ECE R112
|Power consumption 12 / 24V
||6.8 A @ 12 V and 3.4 A @ 24 V
|Ignition time, cold to full power