LEDSON Sarox9+ LED auxiliary light 120W
Ledson Sarox9 + has four strong LEDs as position light and lets you choose between xenon white or yellow-orange, just like the rest of our auxiliary lights in the "+ series". Its contemporary design is a combination of stylish and progressive, while the interior of the auxiliary light impresses with quality components that make all the difference when you are out driving the on dark roads.
How about: 1 lux brightness at 469 meters and 10200 actual lumens, protection against harsh climates on our Nordic roads with IP68 / IP69K classification, E-markings (ECE R112 / R10 / R7), automatic pressure equalization, electronic heat management for optimal LED performance and life span, heat sink in aluminum, bracket in stainless steel ...
COMBO BEAM PATTERN
The light has a combined light pattern, meaning that it both scatters light in a wide area close to the vehicle, but also focuses light far away. This beam pattern is ideal if you want a lot of light near the vehicle for the smaller roads but still have the length to light up the road far ahead.
WHAT MORE IS NEEDED?
- DT-relay: We strongly recommend using our DT relay with original connection to connect the LED bar to the vehicle. You can then choose between controlling the bar with a button or switching it on with the main beam (the bar lights up and goes off automatically when the main light is on and off, as most people prefer). There is also a fuse between external light and battery to prevent possible damage to battery and other equipment. Detailed installation instructions are included with the DT relay.
- Mounting on the vehicle: Can be mounted directly on the vehicle (drill in a suitable place) or a little smoother and more stylish using a number plate holder.
- With position light, yellow-orange or xenon white (connect the color you want)
- Combo beam pattern
- E-marked ECE R112 (Ref. 45), R10 / R7 (white position light)
- Range: 938 m (0,25 lux), 469 m (1 lux)
- EMC secured
- 12000 lumen (raw), 10200 lumen (actual)
- Cold white light (5700K)
- TIR (Total Inner Reflection)
- ETM (Electronic Thermal Management)
- Side reflective optical system
- Pressure equalization membrane
- Aluminum heatsink
- Adjustable bracket in stainless steel
- Lexan polycarbonate front cover
- Polycarbonate Lens
- 24 month warranty
- 120W (4 x 20W Cree LED + 4 x 10W Cree LED)
- IP68/IP69K (water and dust proof)
- DT connector 4 pin supplied
- Voltage 9-36 V
- Main light load: 8.1A @ 12V and 4.4A @ 24V
- Position light load: 0,9A
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
- Width: 218 mm
- Height: 218 mm (233 mm incl bracket)
- Depth: 84 mm
- Cable length: 42 cm
- Weight: 1,8 kg
- Ledson Sarox9+ LED light 9"
- Bracket, bolts and screws for attaching the auxiliary light with either one or two attachment points
- DT connector (4-pole)
- Installation instructions
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR CABLES:
- Red: Auxiliary light (+)
- Black: Auxiliary light / Position light (- ground)
- White: Position light (+) white light
- Yellow: Position light (+) yellow-orange light
NOTE: The DT connector must not be cut, as this increases the risk of moisture damage and the warranty will cease to apply.